Rooftop solar solutions with
the power of solar technology
along with CertainTeed , now offers our clients grid-
tied (photovoltaic) solar systems. CertainTeed offers two systems, the
Apollo solar system(integrated) and the Avancis PowerMax system(roof mounted system). These two systems absorb the sun’s energy and convert it
into direct current (DC) electricity. From there, inverters convert the DC into AC. These systems generate a portion or, all or more electricity than your home uses during the day. Your home will only pull electricity through your meter when you need more than your roof collects. If you do not use all of the electricity your roof makes, the excess flows back through your meter into the power grid. Your electric bill will go down and you may even receive a credit from your utility company for future use.
The Apollo Solar System(cystalline system, integrated)is:
- Structurally integrated for a sleek and seamless look
- Lightweight, no need for structural reinforcement or evaluation
- Durable and resistant to wind uplift
- 25-year power generation warranty
- Class A fire rated system/UL1703 approved
- 110 mph wind warranty
- The fully integrated look can be retrofitted for existing roof systems or a new roof system(install on asphalt composition roofs only)
The Avancis PowerMax Solar System is:
- Larger panels, with less material used to build the cells
- Technology allows to achieve efficiency values comparable to multicrystaline silicone technology, but with half the energy payback time
- Uniform black look
- Partial shading comparison to crystalline PV technologies
- Class A fire rating
- Excellent energy yield(kWh/kw):broadest spectral response of all PV technologies
- Installed by providing built-in mounting lip
The Apollo Solar Tile System is also available. It has the same benefits as the Apollo Solar System for asphalt composition shingle roofs, only this system can be integrated with many concrete tile roof products.
BENEFITS OF A SOLAR SYSTEM/REBATES AND TAX CREDITS
Rebates are also offered by the state and can cover some of your solar installation costs depending on your location. Federal Tax Credits are also available, making the financial incentive even greater!
- ALL SYSTEMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Free site consulation and financial analysis
- Custom solar system design
- Fast, professional and clean installations
- Energy efficiency audits
***HOW MUCH WILL I SAVE ON MY MONTHLY UTILITY BILL? ...THAT WILL DEPEND PRIMARILY ON THE SIZE OF YOUR SYSTEM, YOUR USAGE AND THE COST OF ELECTRICITY PER KILOwatt
*** leasing options are available on approved credit-ask your sales consultant for details.
solar system will not only reduce greenhouse gas emissions
and our reliance on fossil fuels, it will also contribute
to a more secure and sustainable world.
To learn more about CertainTeed Solar
products, please go directly to their website by clicking
the logo below.